[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Navigation WG - next Thursday 10/18/18 10am Pacific (GMT -7:00)

Matt Hansen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:22:20 UTC 2018

All,
We have a lot to cover, so we'll probably go until 11:30 tomorrow:

Agenda: (about 5-10 minutes on each)
 - Current status
 - System overview with comparison to ROS Navigation
 - AMCL / Localization
 - Map Server
 - Costmaps
 - Mission Execution
 - Navigation
 - Global Planner
 - Local Planner

For each topic, we're prepping a README in the repo which will explain what we've done and why. We'll keep it high level and quick, but can obviously take more questions off-line through github issues.

Last topic:
Help Wanted - we'll try to ID some issues where people could help if they're interested

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-navigation-wg-next-thursday-10-18-18-10am-pacific-gmt-7-00/6443/5) or reply to this email to respond.