[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [ros2arduino] Discussion for development : ROS2 library for Arduino

Kei ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 01:04:36 UTC 2018

Hi, @nburek

[quote="nburek, post:2, topic:6498"]

Ive got an initial draft of the interfaces already defined for a ROS Client Library for MicroControllers (rcluc) that has its own rmw abstraction layer to allow the DDS-XRCE implementation to be interchangeable and focuses on having no dynamic allocation.

[/quote]

Cool! I personally like to allocate memory statically!

I think it would be nice if you could share your thoughts here. (Especially the interface you have drafted)

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2arduino-discussion-for-development-ros2-library-for-arduino/6498/4) or reply to this email to respond.