[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Security Working Group Online Meeting

Ray Cole ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:38:12 UTC 2018

# Next Online Meeting October 30th @ 08:00 PDT

Thanks everyone for attending the meetings last week. As we discussed last week, we want to meet once every 2 weeks in order to make sure we are progressing. I've scheduled October 30th @ 08:00 PDT, hopefully this time is more convenient for everyone. Please see below for the online meeting information.

If there are specific topics which came up last week you would like to dive into further, please let me know. Otherwise, I will propose an agenda as we get closer to the meeting date.

You have been invited to an online meeting, powered by Amazon Chime.

1. Click to join the meeting:

https://chime.aws/9587672748

Meeting ID: 9587 67 2748

2. You can use your computers microphone and speakers, however, a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your phone:

United States Toll-Free: +1 855-552-4463

Meeting PIN: 9587 67 2748

One-click Mobile Dial-in (United States (1)): +1 206-462-5569,,9587672748#

United States (1): +1 206-462-5569

International: https://chime.aws/dialinnumbers/

Meeting PIN: 9587672748#

---