[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ORB_SLAM 2 porting to ROS2

Dan Prasenjit ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:28:15 UTC 2018

@alsora, Thanks for letting us know that you ported ORB_SLAM2 to ROS2. This is really helpful for the whole ROS2 community. As you mentioned that you are currently working on creating a version of the library fully compatible with ROS2, you can continue with your build/development/enhancement effort. During or at end of your porting effort, please let me know so that we can provide you assistance in testing fully ported ORB_SLAM2 into ROS2 so that we collaborate and run an extensive testing to confirm the functionality. Also, please let us know if you like to obtain any other assistance from our team at Persistent System, and we will be happy to contribute.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/orb-slam-2-porting-to-ros2/6418/4) or reply to this email to respond.