[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 pcl_perceptions

Dan Prasenjit ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:00:08 UTC 2018

@Paul_Bovbel, as we discussed on PCL_ROS over the email, we at Persistent System are currently evaluating dependencies as a part of our porting effort. As we are planning to have a separate call with you, we are hoping to get further insight and guidance from you on this effort.

For others, Please let us know if anyone else is working on PCL_ROS porting to ROS2? Our team at Persistent System has already started researching the porting requirements for PCL_ROS. Please let us know if anyone has any concern or like to share any vital information that we will help us in this porting effort.

Please refer thread "https://discourse.ros.org/t/dynamic-reconfigure-porting/6497" for further information on this effort.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-pcl-perceptions/3596/15) or reply to this email to respond.