[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Rosconsole for ROS2

Dan Prasenjit ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:42:05 UTC 2018

@[dirk-thomas](https://discourse.ros.org/u/dirk-thomas), thanks for the clarification. As you mentioned over email, features provided by Rosconsole in ROS1, might already exist in ROS2 through some other package. As time permits, we will verify the features that Rosconsole provides in ROS1 and based on finding, we will take further determination on porting / development effort. I hope, you are ok with this approach.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rosconsole-for-ros2/6380/3) or reply to this email to respond.