[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Niryo One: an educational 6 axis robotic arm powered by ROS

Edouard Renard ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:47:36 UTC 2018

Hi @klinwu,

We use NEMA 17 stepper motors along with a custom electronics board on the back, including an Arduino-compatible microcontroller and a position sensor with a magnet on the motor shaft. You can get the layout overview on [our github](https://github.com/niryorobotics), as well as the code running on the microcontroller. Now, we don't sell the motors or boards separately, but you can find a Maker Kit on our website, with all the Niryo-custom parts (so you have to buy the rest + 3D print the robot using the open source STL files).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/niryo-one-an-educational-6-axis-robotic-arm-powered-by-ros/6289/3) or reply to this email to respond.