[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Navigation WG - Thursday 10/25/18 10am Pacific (GMT -7:00)

Geoffrey Biggs ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:23:02 UTC 2018

I'm in Japan, so the timezone is GMT+9. I have another meeting (unrelated project) every Monday which also features people from both coasts of the USA, Europe, and Asia. The time we use that works well for everyone is:

    San Francisco, USA    Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 08:00 PDT
    Washington DC, USA    Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 11:00 EDT
    Berlin, Germany       Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 16:00 CET
    Tokyo, Japan          Fri, 2 Nov 2018 at 00:00 JST
    Corresponding UTC     Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 15:00

This is why I suggested two hours earlier. Four hours later also works if people from Europe are willing to attend a late meeting:

    San Francisco, USA    Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 14:00 PDT
    Washington DC, USA    Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 17:00 EDT
    Berlin, Germany       Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 22:00 CET
    Tokyo, Japan          Fri, 2 Nov 2018 at 06:00 JST
    Corresponding UTC     Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 21:00

If the only viable solution is to have separate meetings then I would say don't. The QA group tried doing that for a while and it turned into a disconnect between the two different segments.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-navigation-wg-thursday-10-25-18-10am-pacific-gmt-7-00/6557/6) or reply to this email to respond.