[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Lunar] Preparing for Lunar sync 2018-11-01

Chris ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:36:34 UTC 2018

Lunar Maintainers,
I'd like to do a Lunar sync next Thursday, November 1.  Currently Lunar has [2 regressions](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_lunar_default.html?q=REGRESSION) and [19 packages](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_lunar_default.html?q=SYNC) ready to sync.  Other than a fix for the regressions, I'll hold new releases for Lunar starting Monday, October 29, with a sync on November 1st (assuming we get the regression fixed by then).  Please reply here if there are any additional things I should know about before performing the sync.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-lunar-sync-2018-11-01/6607/1) or reply to this email to respond.