[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [ros2arduino] Discussion for development : ROS2 library for Arduino

Nick Burek ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:27:52 UTC 2018

[quote="Kei, post:10, topic:6498"]
Is there any documentation or code for the design you mentioned?
[/quote]

Sorry this took me so long to get posted publicly. Here is the start of what I've been working on. I've already defined an interface for the library, but am still working on the actual implementation (progress has been slow since I've been doing it in my free time).

https://github.com/awslabs/aws-ros-client-library-microcontrollers

For the first iteration I was designing it to just run on a bare metal micro and then planned to go back and add optional RTOS support for project wanting to build on top of an RTOS. I had also planned to write an Arduino module for it to provide the communication using the Arduino Serial interface and an example project of how to import it as an Arduino library.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2arduino-discussion-for-development-ros2-library-for-arduino/6498/12) or reply to this email to respond.