[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [ros2arduino] Discussion for development : ROS2 library for Arduino

Borja Outerelo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 12:07:41 UTC 2018

Hi @nburek.

I am Borja from eProsima.
I think that meeting you propose is actually a good and nedded idea.
We are part of the OFERA project and would like to participate on that common effort for design and implement such ROS 2 for microcontrollers.
Currently we are doing some effort to open a discussion on possible designs for a framework like this for microcontrollers.

If you want we can join to organice this virtual meeting.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2arduino-discussion-for-development-ros2-library-for-arduino/6498/13) or reply to this email to respond.