[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Embedded] ROS2 Embedded SIG meeting

Borja Outerelo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:24:32 UTC 2018

Following the current interest on a ROS 2 targeting microcontrollers we have scheduled an online community meeting for next Monday, 5th of November at 16:00-18:00 UTC.

The meeting will take place on hangouts meet. If you plan to assist, please ask me for an invitation.

The main point of this meeting would be to get some consensus on design and joint efforts on the development.

Currently, there is an in-progress PR with a draft of a design:
[design#198](https://github.com/ros2/design/pull/198).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-embedded-sig-meeting/6645/1) or reply to this email to respond.