[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS graph information tools implementation discussion

Ross Desmond ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:23:27 UTC 2018

[quote="wjwwood, post:35, topic:674"]

expose through the `rmw` API and how youre going to represent it (e.g. are they entity IDs, GUIDs, something else?

[/quote]

Excellent, as a rule I believe the only outbound data from the RMW layer should be ROS concepts, hiding any DDS notions such as entity IDS or GUID's. I will post the representation API shortly.

[quote="wjwwood, post:35, topic:674"]

not necessarily mapped by the user, but instead having one participant per process or something like that

[/quote]

This is interesting, is there a discussion behind the scenes that I could read about and join in?

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-graph-information-tools-implementation-discussion/674/36) or reply to this email to respond.