[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] QT Creator and syntax highlighting/code completion

Marques Rasmussen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:58:49 UTC 2018

Hello,

Last week for World MoveIt! day I finally started working with the project from source but my problem is I cant get syntax highlighting or code completion to work, which is making it slow and difficult to help find bugs and do general development.

I did some searching and everything I found points to Clang for QT's parsing of the code but I cant seem to figure out the correct settings. Can anyone here help point me in the right direction to get this project properly setup in QT? (I also found the same issue with the MoveIt! tutorials code base, but assume this issue is related)

Thanks for your help!!
-Marq

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/qt-creator-and-syntax-highlighting-code-completion/6665/1) or reply to this email to respond.