[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Maritime Robotics] Announcing Release 0.2.0 of the Virtual Maritime Robotics Challenge Simulation

The Construct ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 12:38:38 UTC 2018

Amazing work!! We at The Construct love so much that simulation that we have created a ROSject to train the robot with [openai_ros package](http://wiki.ros.org/openai_ros).

We are going to do a free Live Class on how to train the RObotX next Tuesday the 5th September 2018 at 18:00 CEST, PROVIDING all the code already RUNNING for the attendants. Find the details here: https://youtu.be/Kg_deOVxn8o

P.S. I'm Ricardo from The Construct. I really love that simulation so much that I couldn't resist to take a picture with one of its creators Carlos Aguero, while visiting OSRF last July ;-)

![IMG_3719|375x500](upload://uAyvzSmHUpajp1tltIEig3hRygk.jpeg)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-release-0-2-0-of-the-virtual-maritime-robotics-challenge-simulation/5897/2) or reply to this email to respond.