[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Creating a top CMakeLists.txt to standardize all the ROS2 core packages building with CMake

Ethan Gao ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:59:45 UTC 2018

Thanks for the feedback, so... if we want to build those ros2 packages as RPM package, we need to wrap a copy of the implementation as what the `ament_cmake` and `ament_package` implements for `rpmbuild` in order to enable normal building the source tarball of those ros2 packages given the right run-time environment /dependencies of cmake building process ? @dirk-thomas
Is there some possibility to simplify this work or reduce the effort while porting what ament_* packages are doing for rpmbuild ?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/creating-a-top-cmakelists-txt-to-standardize-all-the-ros2-core-packages-building-with-cmake/5933/4) or reply to this email to respond.