[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Internship ROS Software Developer at Neobotix GmbH - Heilbronn - Germany

Osiron007 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:41:23 UTC 2018

Hello,

we at [Neobotix ](http://www.neobotix-robots.com/home.html) design, develop and manufacture mobile robot systems of all kinds and for customers all over the world. We always aim to improve the field of robotics where the traditional, industry approved robots meet the visions and ideas of high-end research facilities.

We are always looking for interns that help us maintain and enhance our ROS packages.

**Your tasks:**

* Your internship starts with getting to know our robots and current ROS packages in detail.

* Run our robots in Gazebo simulations.

* Evaluate new packages (localization, navigation, simulation, ) through practical tests on our demo units and help us decide which modules to replace or update.

* Add new features to Neobotix ROS packages.

* Develop new packages for our mobile robots.

**Your profile:**

* You are studying computer science, mechatronics, robotics or a similar course.

* Previous experience with ROS is obviously a huge plus.

* You have programming knowledge in C++ and Python.

* You want to actively engage in the ROS community and in taking ROS forward.

* You have sufficient English language skills to document and discuss your work results.

* You are able to work in Heilbronn, Germany.

**What we offer:**

* A chance to get your hands on actual autonomous mobile robots.

* A multitude of interesting tasks.

* A comfortable working-climate and a flexible work schedule.

* The chance to develop innovative robot systems and see them come to live.

We are looking forward to your application (reference ID **ROS** ) via e-mail to

**[jobs at neobotix.de](mailto:jobs at neobotix.de)**

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/internship-ros-software-developer-at-neobotix-gmbh-heilbronn-germany/5950/1) or reply to this email to respond.