[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSject: Share your project through a shareable link

The Construct ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:32:58 UTC 2018

Hi @ruffsl
what you propose is very interesting.

In order to follow your suggestion we are going to do the following:
 * Let us prepare a 18.04 + Melodic + G9 configuration.
 * We will also include back again docker and the container for ROS2 so you and other learners can use it.
 * We can talk in case you would need a system installation of ROS2 instead of using the docker. Please contact Ricardo Tellez in case that container is not enough for your projects (rtellez at theconstructsim.com).

Let us come back to you next week with those points done and see if that works for your SROS2 demos.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rosject-share-your-project-through-a-shareable-link/5920/8) or reply to this email to respond.