[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Connext DDS debian packaging

William Woodall ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:45:58 UTC 2018

I guess you tried something like this:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/506909/how-can-i-accept-the-lience-agreement-for-steam-prior-to-apt-get-install#677867

I haven't tried to install it unattended, but the license prompt in there is very intentional. We don't want anyone installing it assuming anything about the license it comes with.

If there's a way we can keep that interruption for most users but make it easier for you I'm sure that would be of interest. I think RTI themselves made this deb, but @dirk-thomas knows more about it than me.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/connext-dds-debian-packaging/5980/2) or reply to this email to respond.