[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Introducing ROS2 Tutorials

Nils Westhoff ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:38:12 UTC 2018

One of the main points of ROS2 is MacOS and Windows support.
I am able to build and run ROS2 on my Mac, but I'm having trouble getting the turtlebot3 metapackages installed and running. I'm obviously unable to do `apt install` commands, so I skipped them, but python crashes (segmentation fault 11) when trying to run colcon build, unfortunately. Is it possible to use turtlebot3 with MacOS at this moment? if so, could you create a tutorial for that as well? :slight_smile:

Thanks a bunch for all your hard work!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-introducing-ros2-tutorials/5959/3) or reply to this email to respond.