[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [ROS LIVE-Class] Duckietown AI Driving Olympics

YUHONG_LIN ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:42:29 UTC 2018

**[LIVE STREAMING] Duckietown AI Driving Olympics**

http://www.theconstructsim.com/ros-developers-live-class-develop-with-ros/

The Duckietown project is devoted to teaching AI and machine learning with robots. Recently they launched the AI-Do Driving Olympics competition about self-driving cars.

In this series of three Live Classes we are going to see how to use simulations to program de Duckiebots solve the AI-Do competition and program simple self-driving cars.

** EP1 | Sep 11th, 2018**

In this Live Class we'll see:

- How to set up a full Gazebo simulation of a Duckietown and Duckiebots with the proper ROS interface

- How to access the sensors and actuators of the Duckiebots

- How to create a simple navigation program for the robot

** EP 2 | Sep 18th, 2018**

In this Live Class we'll see:

- How to use OpenAI to create a robot that follows the lines. We will use reinforcement Learning (DeepQ learning)

** EP 3 | Sep 25th, 2018**

In this Live Class we'll see:

- How to manage traffic, avoiding other Duckiebots and handling intersections. We will use deep learning to train the robots.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-live-class-duckietown-ai-driving-olympics/6010/1) or reply to this email to respond.