[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Lunar] Preparing for Lunar sync: 2018-09-14
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:56:36 UTC 2018
Hi Lunar Maintainers!
We have around 90 new or updated packages for Lunar with no regressions. Though there are a few new packages failing to build (list below), I'd like to hold new releases and plan to sync on Friday.
If there are any other unknown issues please reply to this thread.
Packages currently failing to build:
- euslisp: http://build.ros.org/view/Lbin_dsv8_dSv8/job/Lbin_dsv8_dSv8__euslisp__debian_stretch_arm64__binary/54
- jsk_3rdparty: https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/19064#issuecomment-420011512
- jskeus: https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/18555#issuecomment-420018233
- pr2_mechanism: https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/19067#issuecomment-420010210
- slam_karto: https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/18960#issuecomment-420005480
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-lunar-sync-2018-09-14/6013/1) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users