[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Planned downtime for ros_bootstrap repository

Steven! Ragnarök ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:20:23 UTC 2018

2018-09-11 at around 5AM pacific time the ros_bootstrap repository will be offline for 48 hours as we prepare to migrate the underlying host.

This thread may also be used later in the week for additional migration related downtime. In which case both this top post will be edited and a follow up message will be sent.

During this time the import_upstream job on ros_buildfarm instances will be unable to reach the default bootstrap repository host causing a temporary failure to import packages. import_upstream jobs targeting other repositories such as the primary ROS repositories will not be affected.

I'll send an update when things are back up.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/planned-downtime-for-ros-bootstrap-repository/6018/1) or reply to this email to respond.