[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSject: Share your project through a shareable link
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:26:44 UTC 2018
Just to let you know that today Wednesday the 12th September, we are going to deliver a live Webinar about how to create off-the-shelf reproducible robotics code based on ROS. During the webinar attendants will:
* understand what ROSjects are and how they allow to reproduce robotics results with zero work
* get ROSjects created by others
* create your own ROSjects and share them with the world
* learn how to get your ROSject synchronized with git repos
* how to execute a ROSject in a local computer
It is a good chance to see live how it works and ask Ricardo your questions and doubts about sharing reproducible code.
You can attend to the webinar here: https://youtu.be/aStIIXWytSk
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rosject-share-your-project-through-a-shareable-link/5920/10) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users