[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [robot description formats] Some-one should work on plugin which export URDF from xacro/Solidworks. wouldn't that be nice?

Stephen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:29:13 UTC 2018

Hello there,

I am the originator of the SW2URDF SolidWorks add-in. I understand that there are several issues with the add-in as it currently exists. If you have any specific issues that you've with it, I would be happy if you made bug reports or add comments to bug reports on the bitbucket page (https://bitbucket.org/brawner/sw2urdf/issues). I also welcome pull requests.

I have been working on the add-in, and will have some important bug fixes to introduce soon.

Stephen

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/some-one-should-work-on-plugin-which-export-urdf-from-xacro-solidworks-wouldnt-that-be-nice/6029/4) or reply to this email to respond.