[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Navigation in ROS-Industrial

Wilco Bonestroo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:22:34 UTC 2018

We are working on using ROS-Industrial on mobile industrial robots. I think there is a large demand on autonomous navigation for industrial applications. However, the navigation stack is currently not part of ROS-Industrial. I think the navigation stack is an ideal candidate to be situated similar to MoveIt and the interface and controller layer. Why is the Navigation stack not in ROS-Industrial?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/navigation-in-ros-industrial/6143/1) or reply to this email to respond.