[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018 Informal Meetings of Special Interest Groups

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 19:49:15 UTC 2018

Ahead of [ROSCon 2018](https://roscon.ros.org/2018/), we're inviting organizers of informal meetings for special interest groups to post in this thread for attendees to see. Note that we don't have dedicated birds of a feather sessions in the schedule this year, but there are times in the schedule where informal meetings will fit in nicely such as the conference coffee breaks, pre-conference breakfasts, post-conference dinners, etc.

_Discourse users not attending ROSCon are reminded that they can unsubscribe from this topic if they don't wish to receive notifications._

Template for posts (the "how to find us" field can be updated on the day by editing your post):

```markdown

# <What>; (e.g. My special interest group meeting)

**When:**

**Where:**

**How to find us:**

```

[This floorplan](https://roscon.ros.org/2018/img/ROSCon18_VenueFloorPlan.pdf) of the conference venue can be used for planning the meeting locations. Spaces on the floorplan that are not colored are not reserved for ROSCon's use.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018-informal-meetings-of-special-interest-groups/6151/1) or reply to this email to respond.