[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018 Informal Meetings of Special Interest Groups

Bence Magyar ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:33:48 UTC 2018

# Autonomous Vehicles / Self-Driving  Aficionados Meetup

**When:** 12:30 at Lunch, Day 2, Sept 30th
**Where:** FLORENCIA (Lunch Room A)
**How to find us:** Look for a guy wearing a C-turtle t-shirt with a big scarf and the same guy from the ros_control meetup.
**Agenda:** We are looking for a friendly chat with fellow AV developers and those interested. What is it you'd use ROS for (and which flavour) and what is it you think could be improved on? What do you find challenging with this field? Do you think the future of AV lies in proprietary software or should be similarly opened up like many of the related research topics are?
Everyone is welcome, we only ask to leave your competitive hats at the hotel for this meetup :)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018-informal-meetings-of-special-interest-groups/6151/9) or reply to this email to respond.