[ros-users] Discontinuing Mailing List Forwarding from ROS Discourse

Tully Foote tfoote at openrobotics.org
Tue Apr 23 23:51:42 UTC 2019

Hi ros-users subscribers,

We've now migrated discussions to ROS Discourse https://discourse.ros.org/ This
happened over 2 years ago and the majority of the community has already
created accounts there.

During the transition we setup forwarding from ROS Discourse to our legacy
mailing lists to. Now that we have successfully transitioned to ROS
Discourse we are turning off forwarding emails to the legacy mailing lists.

If you have not done so already please create an account on ROS Discourse
to receive new notifications. Through Discourse you have the ability to
tune your notifications to specific categories as well as batching into
digests and many other options to tune it to meet your needs.

Tully