[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Ros_control in ROS2 wishlist

gavanderhoorn via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:26:31 UTC 2019

[quote="gbiggs, post:4, topic:7803, full:true"]
[quote="gavanderhoorn, post:3, topic:7803"]
support chaining controllers natively ( *probably* using topics for input/output?), no subclassing
[/quote]

Using topics but allowing composition with zero-copy shared memory used (automatically by the middleware) when composed in a single process?
[/quote]

O yes, of course. I thought that went without saying, but I should've been explicit about that.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-control-in-ros2-wishlist/7803/6) or reply to this email to respond.