[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing new packages for TurtleBot3 in ROS2 (including Cartographer and Navigation2)

Yoonseok Pyo via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:33:13 UTC 2019

Hi @dirk-thomas, I am preparing to release the TurtleBot3 packages using bloom in order to provide Debian packages for users. Fortunately, the way to register with [rosdistro](https://github.com/ros/rosdistro) is the same as before. One thing I'm curious about is that I have used [industrial_ci](https://github.com/ros-industrial/industrial_ci.git), but ros2 does not seem to be able to use it. What should I use instead of this? I want to hear your advice. Thanks. :slight_smile:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-new-packages-for-turtlebot3-in-ros2-including-cartographer-and-navigation2/7694/6) or reply to this email to respond.