[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] ROS-I Americas Consortium Annual Meeting

Matt Robinson via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:40:04 UTC 2019

On April 12th, in Chicago, IL the ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas will host their annual meeting. This will be immediately following Automate 2019, so if you are attending Automate, then consider staying over for the Consortium Annual Meeting! This is a members only event, as it is an opportunity to learn some of the latest developments going on relative to ROS-Industrial, network with others with an interest in open-source development for industry, and finally influence the technical direction of ROS-Industrial through the various workshops and brainstorming workshops.

The agenda is now up over at rosindustrial.org and can be found at: https://rosindustrial.org/events/2019/4/11/ros-industrial-consortium-americas-2019-annual-meeting

As per tradition we will make streaming services available for members that cannot attend in person and that info will be available as the event draws closer.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing a great turnout in Chicago!

Matt R.
RIC Americas Program Manager

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-i-americas-consortium-annual-meeting/7833/1) or reply to this email to respond.