[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] ROS-I Americas Consortium Annual Meeting

Alejandro Hernandez via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:59:52 UTC 2019

Hi @mrobinson,

As the CTO of Acutronic Robotics, Im also involved in the development/porting of MoveIT! to ROS 2.0. I will be really happy if we have the chance to talk about this in the meeting. Moreover, I volunteer to give a talk about modular robotics. Acutronic Robotics focuses on building individual modules that natively run ROS 2.0. These modules can be physically extended in a seamless manner and include features such as time synchronization or deterministic communication latencies.

I have seen that the agenda is closed, but if there is room for changes please let us know!

With kind regards,

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-i-americas-consortium-annual-meeting/7833/3) or reply to this email to respond.