[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] ROS-I Americas Consortium Annual Meeting

Matt Robinson via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:09:57 UTC 2019

I would like to thank both of you for volunteering to support our Annual Member Meeting coming up in April, and we are excited and have been monitoring what you have noted in your posts. That said, our agenda is pretty dense, as we only have the one day. The years we do not co-locate at Automate we have a bit more flexibility. That said, I'm seeking to bring back the quarterly community meeting where these topics can be presented to industrial stakeholders around the world. Our Americas membership sometimes falls behind on the activities going on in Europe even though myself and of course our partners at Fraunhofer do their best to keep the channels of communication open.

If you would be willing to support our community meeting, I'm happy and look forward to counting on you both for that agenda as we pull it together. I'm also open to less informal opportunities if you are at Automate to engage with our membership, I just don't have the space to accommodate more "formal" speaking slots at this time.

Thanks again, and I look forward to catching up with both of you! Keep up the great work!

Matt R.
RIC-A Program Manager

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-i-americas-consortium-annual-meeting/7833/4) or reply to this email to respond.