[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] ROS-I Developers' Meeting

Matt Robinson via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:27:38 UTC 2019

Some of you have written me via PM about invites to the Developers' Meeting. Soon we will be rolling out a new collaboration/screen share platform where we can post the meeting room and you should just be able to join. This will enable much more flexible participation. Thanks to all those that have inquired, and those that have to this point participated. Hopefully we can keep working out the kinks and get to a point where this is a community wide source of value!

Thanks,
Matt R.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-i-developers-meeting/5047/26) or reply to this email to respond.