[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2019-02-15

Tully Foote via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:54:15 UTC 2019

Thanks everyone the regressions are resolved.

I identified one more specific to armhf arm64 but it's a long running issue that is just more visible now:

https://github.com/jsk-ros-pkg/jsk_recognition/issues/2396

But as it's longstanding and only on the ARM platforms I'm not going to hold the sync and have proposed blacklisting it:

https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm_config/pull/126

Since the distro is in good shape. I have merged the outstanding Kinetic PRs and will sync as planned on Friday, holding new releases until then.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2019-02-15/7870/2) or reply to this email to respond.