[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Autoware TSC meeting minutes for February 20th, 2019

Geoffrey Biggs via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 05:02:16 UTC 2019

[quote="Dejan_Pangercic, post:2, topic:7950"]
Please also pull @esteve into this. Him and I have so far looked into Gazebo, LGSVL and he will also talk to Carla folks in the next days. So he will have a really good comparison of the 3 best open source simulators.
[/quote]

Ping Shinpei and find out when they are meeting. I imagine Esteve's experience will be welcome.

[quote="Dejan_Pangercic, post:2, topic:7950"]
@Nikos would you guys also consider an AVP as an MVP: [https://gitlab.com/AutowareAuto/AutowareAuto#use-cases ](https://gitlab.com/AutowareAuto/AutowareAuto#use-cases)? This way we would all work towards the same MVP.
[/quote]

I'm not going to speak for TRI-AD's intentions, but a relevant piece of information is that valet parking is not a big thing in Japan.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/autoware-tsc-meeting-minutes-for-february-20th-2019/7950/3) or reply to this email to respond.