[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Development Practices of Autoware.AI

Geoffrey Biggs via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:29:15 UTC 2019

All good points. I am trying to look over PRs for Autoware.AI but they tend to be huge and beyond my ability to effectively review without understanding the code base properly.

For now, one of the things I'm focusing on is improving the development processes used to that future PRs are more manageable. As part of this I'm going to be proposing new PR guidelines, culling the number of people who have merge permissions, and pruning the repository from a thicket down to a nice shrubbery.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/development-practices-of-autoware-ai/7969/5) or reply to this email to respond.