[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Client Libraries/rosjava] Android support for API >= 26 (8, 8.1 and 9)

Juan Ignacio Ubeira ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:42:05 UTC 2019

I finally managed to merge all the required changes into Kinetic branch, together with PRs to `rosjava_build_tools` and other related repositories.

The PR with the Maven artifacts is open but not yet merged [here](https://github.com/rosjava/rosjava_mvn_repo/pull/62). Please feel free to try it out and open new issues if necessary; I'll try to tackle them as soon as I can. Bloom release is also pending.

Cheers, and happy new year!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/android-support-for-api-26-8-8-1-and-9/6037/3) or reply to this email to respond.