[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Aztarna, a footprinting tool for robots

Odei ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:53:07 UTC 2019

Hello ROS community,

Our team at Alias Robotics is proud to present you our work on a footprinting tool for robotic networks. We have recently published a [paper](https://arxiv.org/pdf/1812.09490.pdf) with the results on our first tests with amazing results. We have also released the aztarna tool on [github](https://github.com/aliasrobotics/aztarna), so if you are interested you can check it out.

I hope you find it as interesting as we do and if you wanna try it and give us your opinion or feedback you will be more than welcome.

Thank you!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/aztarna-a-footprinting-tool-for-robots/7332/1) or reply to this email to respond.