[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2019-01-17

Tully Foote via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:54:06 UTC 2019

Kinetic Maintainers,

We have [80 packages to sync](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_default.html?q=SYNC) and no observed regressions. I've just merged a couple of Kinetic rosdistro PRs and when that finishes rebuilding I plan to hold new releases until Monday in preparation for a sync.

If there are any undocumented issues that might change that plan please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2019-01-17/7501/1) or reply to this email to respond.