[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] ROS French user group creation

Olivier Stasse via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:37:52 UTC 2019

Dear Walter,
Thank you very much for this very interesting remark.
It is primarly dedicated to a French audience to ease the communication.
However the two keynote speakers will be probably English speaker.

If many foreigners want to come we could evaluate the cost of having a French to English translator (case 1).
Or the other way around an English to French translator (case 2).

Last year for JONAROS we had some requests for case 1 and none for case 2. But it was not so many people, so if others show some interest we can arrange something.

In addition this will probably have an impact on the registration fee, depending on the sponsors.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-french-user-group-creation/7518/11) or reply to this email to respond.