[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Final call: ROS Summer Course 2018 - Online & Certificate

The Construct via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:35:10 UTC 2019

Thanks for the comment Steve,
we have not got a third party certification. The whole course is based in our experience as workers, researchers and teachers in the ROS world for several years.

Since you work for a robotics company and you are a ROS expert, we would be very happy to have a live chat with you and hear your opinion about which requirements must a ROS course have in order to be certifiable as 'job ready'.

No attachment from your side! Just we would like to know your opinion and start building a DB of experts in the field opinions, so the next time that somebody asks this question, we can at least, provide a statistic from the experts.

Does that suit you?

P.S. Sorry for the late reply. But we believe that better late than never.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/final-call-ros-summer-course-2018-online-certificate/5606/3) or reply to this email to respond.