[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [MoveIt!] Moveit! motion planning issue

Artemii Alessandrini via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:14:47 UTC 2019

Greetings!

I am trying to manage to Pick and Place using UR5 and 2F-Robotiq85, simulating it in Gazebo.
Is there any way to combine Moveit motions of different groups together **in a row**, but not separately.
Here is a [link](https://youtu.be/GutZyLekiXw) to a video to understand the question.
My assumption, I'm not subscribing to simulated robot Current joint trajectory?
Another question, what is this strange motion planning solution of the manipulator group.
Feel free to ask for extra information.
Please, give me any references, thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Artemii

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/moveit-motion-planning-issue/7641/1) or reply to this email to respond.