[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Final call: ROS Summer Course 2018 - Online & Certificate

The Construct via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:50:34 UTC 2019

Thank you Victor for stating so clear what is actually relevant to address on a ROS certificate.

Let's use your comments to ignite the creation of a open definition of ROS certification levels, defining the subjects and exercises that need to be mastered on them. Also let's include how the certification process should be ensured, so any academy implementing it can actually certify that their students are really certified on those terms.

We are going to create a group here in Discourse so anybody from the industry, research and ROS development world can have a say and help create a common syllabus, and testing procedure for a certification for any academy in the world.

We can call this an open source certification ;-)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/final-call-ros-summer-course-2018-online-certificate/5606/5) or reply to this email to respond.