[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Ros_comm - request for help

Dirk Thomas via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:03:53 UTC 2019

[quote="LeroyR, post:10, topic:5840"]
Any updates?
Some people did volunteer in this thread
[/quote]

While there were some comments offering help there was unfortunately no actual help contributed afterwards.

[quote="LeroyR, post:10, topic:5840"]
is there an ongoing process to find/add maintainers?
[/quote]

I am not sure what you mean with "ongoing process"? We are still hoping for others to help but have reached out numerous time with no effect and don't know what else to do from our side.

I am spending every few months a little bit of time on catching up with pull requests. Currently I am still working through the tickets on lower level repositories before getting to `ros_comm`. And with the amount of PRs pending in that repo I doubt that I will have time to review all new ones before I have to drop the ball again for another few months. (I am sorry if that isn't satisfactory but I want to set clear expectations.)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-comm-request-for-help/5840/11) or reply to this email to respond.