[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] BehaviorTree.CPP and Groot Version 3.0 released

Geoffrey Biggs via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 22:50:00 UTC 2019

[quote="facontidavide, post:1, topic:8068"]
For this reason, the package version 2.X will keep its name **behaviortree_cpp** , whilst this new version will co-exist for the time being under the new package name **behaviortree_cpp_v3** .
In this way users can decide when migrate changing the name of the package in their list of dependencies.
[/quote]

We really need better management of package versions, or better advertising of what we have if it can solve this problem.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/behaviortree-cpp-and-groot-version-3-0-released/8068/2) or reply to this email to respond.