[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS with Google Summer of Code 2019?

Thet Paing via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 05:01:23 UTC 2019

Hello ,
I've heard GSoC 2019 will accept Registration in this coming March 26. I'm interested and wanna apply to this program. But, as my programming experiences , I was more familiar with ROS than other programming fields(like Android,Web,etc) because I'm a Mechanical Engineer. I searched on GSoC proposals about ROS and I found posts (dealing with MoveIt! & GSoC) in here. Exactly , it gave me hope :smile:

So, may I know if any chance for ROS + GSoC collaboration this year and is there anyone who participated in GSoC with ROS projects ? (I wanna ask about experiences) Thanks a lot.

With Respect ,
Paing
Myanmar

---