[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Visualize ULog files (PX4) with PlotJuggler

Davide Faconti via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:57:49 UTC 2019

I must confess that I SHOULD write some documentation. My bad...

There are three types of plugins:

* **DataLoaders** : they are used to load static data from log files.
* **DataStreamers** : used to load and plot data that is continously streamed to the user.
* **StatePublishers** : provide a way to publish data that was previously loaded.

I will add a Github issue to myself as a self reminder that some documentation is needed.

Cheers

Davide

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/visualize-ulog-files-px4-with-plotjuggler/7889/7) or reply to this email to respond.