[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2019-03-01

Tully Foote via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 02:15:29 UTC 2019

Thanks to a [quick release](https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/20447) from @simonpierredeschenes I think our one regression has been resolved. It has successfully built [on amd64](http://build.ros.org/job/Ibin_uT64__libpointmatcher__ubuntu_trusty_amd64__binary/16/). We will need to wait for other architectures to finish building. And Melodic is in a rebuild right now so it may be a little while before the farm catches up. But I believe that we're on track for a mid week sync with no regressions now.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2019-03-01/8079/2) or reply to this email to respond.